What made me happy this week?
Well this week has flown by, I don’t know about you, but it’s just been crazy busy, can’t believe that’s another week gone and we are now getting into March. I left my work at Dobbies Garden Centre a year ago and I can’t believe it’s been that long!
So what has made me happy this week:
- The boys worked on a blog post together, making a cake, Buddy was reading the method and they didn’t fight once – seriously this is a great achievement
- On the way back from swimming the boys were taking it in turns to tell ‘head’ stories to each and it was lovely, so exciting listening to how their use of words is coming along so well
- I got an Instant Pot – this made me so happy, thanks to Carrie, Karen & Wendy to the persuasive pep talks – it worked!
- I went to a Ballet Barre class and it was really hard, but I enjoyed it immensely
- It’s starting to get lighter in the morning and even when I did the swim club run on Thursday night, I was driving there in the light – This makes me so happy – Not long til the clocks go forward.