What made me happy this week?
Again this week has flown by but I have fitted so much into my days.
So what has made me happy this week:
- It’s my baby, Bubbles, 5th birthday today and he is so happy
- I have had sleep – I am taking Pure Elixir and it’s a supplement that promotes good gut health. I have had sleep for over a week – I feel amazing. First time I feel properly rested since having children
- Bubbles has slept two nights in his own bed – Not that I noticed the other nights as I was zonked!
- I started back at Pilates – I feel sore today – but in the right places – this makes me extremely happy
- I caught up with two really good friends for coffee and a natter
- I met the most amazing person Faye at Fayre Tasty in Dalkeith – She is ordering my wholefoods and I got some amazing lunchtime wraps and the sourdough is amazing!