As someone who is quite frugal, I try to find ways to get things cheaper, so here are my top 5 tips to saving money in the digital world in which we live:
- Go to the supermarket later on at night to see if you can grab some bargains (yes, somethings are not great, but then some are).
- If you are looking for new things, always check cashback sites to see if you can get something back.
- If you are a loyalty card holder are there any offers to sign up for new things that you can take advantage of. For example, recently I forgot my purse and luckily I had ApplePay and could pay with my phone, but the lady pointed out that if I was to download the app that the supermarket have connections with, not only would I also have been able to get fuel had I needed it I was also entitled to 500 loyalty points so quids in
- I also ensure I have a look at sites such as http://www.gratisfaction.co.uk/ They have loads of different freebies and offers on here, that you really can pick up some amazing things
- I also scan all of my shopping for a well known research company that gives me points that I can then get vouchers for So far I think Ive had over £100 of free things doing this and really it takes minutes to do as you are putting your shopping away.
If you want to know more about the details of what I do, then please do get in touch and Ill pass you the information.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post.